UNITY is made up of our Steering Committee, Partner Organizations, Funders, Staff, our National Consortium, and ad hoc subcommittees which we put together based on need. Recent examples included Data & Evaluation and Social Norms Change.
Review our meeting notes and publications to learn more about our work:
- UNITY Strategy Convening Synthesis (September 2010)
- An Overview of Outcomes, Findings & Recommendations from the First 6 Years of UNITY
- Synthesis Notes: UNITY City Network Web Forum (August 2009)
- Synthesis Notes: UNITY City Network Convening (June 2009)
- UNITY: Prioritized Strategies to Prevent Violence Before it Occurs (August 2007)