The Rapid Response Media Network provides the tools you need to impact public discussion on food and activity from the ground up—starting in your own community. Rapid Responders receive guidance to harness the power of the media and highlight effective environmental and policy solutions that will increase access to healthy food and opportunities for activity, including:
- Timely news analysis, framing guidance, and targeted talking points in response to the major news stories and industry actions of the day;
- Support in writing compelling Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds;
- Guidance in preparing for an interview;
- Development of talking points;
- Assistance in developing media pitches; and
- Overall framing and messaging guidance.