Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- Sara Benjamin Neelon, PhD, MPH, RD, Department of Community and Family Medicine, Duke University Medical Center & Duke Global Health Institute
- Elizabeth Walker, Senior Director, Health Improvement, The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Natasha Frost, Staff Attorney, Public Health Law Center
- Kimberly F. Stitzel, MS, RD, Vice-President, Nutrition and Obesity Strategies, Consumer Health, American Heart Association National Center
Please register to attend this webinar.
In this webinar, presenters will discuss different types of food marketing to children, policy options for dealing with marketing, evidence linking food marketing with children's poor diets and health, and the effectiveness of industry self-regulation.
- Samantha Graff, JD (Moderator), Director of Legal Research, NPLAN, a project of ChangeLab Solutions
- Margo Wootan, DSc, Director of Nutrition Policy, Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Mary Story, PhD, RD, Professor and Senior Associate Dean, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
This webinar series is sponsored by the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the Food Marketing Workgroup, and the National Policy & Legal Analysis Network to Prevent Childhood Obesity (NPLAN), a project of ChangeLab Solutions.