Fostering Physical Activity for Children and Youth: Opportunities for a Lifetime of Health
The latest brief from the Convergence Partnership provides research on the current state of physical activity in the nation and highlights organizational practices and public policies to improve physical activity among children and youth.
- Taking Action for Community Prevention: Protecting the Prevention and Public Health Fund
- Principles For Quality Prevention In Health Reform
- Next Steps for Health Reform
- Implementing the Affordable Care Act: Principles for Prevention
- Convergence Partnership Comments to Senate Committee on Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act
- Addressing the Intersection: preventing violence and promoting healthy eating and active living
- Recipes for Change released
- Health Reform: Prevention starts now
- ARRA releases Communities Putting Prevention to Work funding
- Bi-partisan Emphasis on Prevention: Yesterday, California; Today, the US
- Moving from Vision to Reality: Priority Actions to Advance Equitable Opportunities for Healthy Eating and Activity in California
- Historic Funding of Prevention and Wellness: Sebelius releases Recovery Act Grants for Community Prevention and Wellness
- A New Resource for Equity
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Are Cost-Saving Prisons the California Dream?
- Landmark Investment in Prevention: HHS Announces ARRA Prevention and Wellness Fund
- Preventing Violence Quick Links
- Leading National Foundations and Health-Care Organizations Make Unprecedented Call for Investment in Prevention
- Strengthening What Works: Critical Provisions for Prevention and Public Health in Health Reform Legislation