(right click for full screen)
- Identify factors in the community environment that influence health and safety; and
- Describe how community factors work synergistically to support equitable health and safety outcomes.
Please follow these instructions to get started:
- Download the transcription for module 3 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation
- Begin the presentation and right click on the slide to view in "full screen" mode.
- After the presentation, explore the sections below with strategic links and related papers on health equity-related efforts across the country.
- Fill out the module 3 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users) to help us continually improve the Health Equity and Prevention Primer.
CHES-certified users: To receive 5 hours of credit, complete all seven modules and ONLY fill out this CHES Assessment and Evaluation Survey via Survey Monkey instead.