(right click for full screen)
Enhancing Effective Partnerships for Health Equity, explores the power of partnerships for improving equity. It introduces the Eight Steps to Coalition Building, which can be used to develop a successful collaborative health equity effort.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Discuss the eight steps to effective coalition building;
- Assess the opportunities for equity at each step; and
- Identify potential barriers and helpful tools.
Please follow these instructions to get started:
- Download the transcription for module 5 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation
- Begin the presentation and right click on the slide to view in "full screen" mode.
- After the presentation, explore the sections below with strategic links and related papers on health equity-related efforts across the country.
- Fill out the module 5 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users) to help us continually improve the Health Equity and Prevention Primer.