(right click for full screen)
Duration: 19 minutes
- Understand why community health indicators, indicator reports, and report cards are valuable tools to improve health equity
- Identify elements of successful community health indicator efforts
Please follow these instructions to get started:
- Download the transcription for module 7 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation
- Begin the presentation and right click on the slide to view in "full screen" mode.
- After the presentation, explore the sections below with strategic links and related papers on health equity-related efforts across the country.
- Fill out the module 7 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users) to help us continually improve the Health Equity and Prevention Primer.