(right click for full screen)
Take Two Steps to Prevention, introduces the Two Steps to Prevention framework and the Trajectory of Health Inequities. It illustrates how inequities are created, and where prevention efforts are most effective.
Duration: 16 minutesLearning objectives:
- Discuss the Two Steps to Prevention framework;
- Identify the elements in the Trajectory of Health Inequities; and
- Use the Two Steps to Prevention framework to move from a focus on services to the environment, and address the reasons why people are disproportionately sick or injured in the first place.
Please follow these instructions to get started:
- Download the transcription for module 2 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation
- Begin the presentation and right click on the slide to view in "full screen" mode.
- After the presentation, explore the sections below with strategic links and related papers on health equity-related efforts across the country.
- Fill out the module 2 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users) to help us continually improve the Health Equity and Prevention Primer.
CHES-certified users: To receive 5 hours of credit, complete all seven modules and ONLY fill out this CHES Assessment and Evaluation Survey via Survey Monkey instead.