Achieving Equity in Health and Safety through Primary Prevention, sets the stage for the Health Equity and Prevention Primer. It describes how a primary prevention approach leads to the goal of equity in health and safety.
Duration: 14 minutesLearning objectives:
- Define primary prevention, disparities and inequities;
- Identify examples of primary prevention strategies; and
- Discuss why primary prevention is key to achieving equity in health and safety outcomes.
- Download the transcription for module 1 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation
- Begin the presentation and right click on the slide to view in "full screen" mode.
- After the presentation, explore the sections below with strategic links and related papers on health equity-related efforts across the country.
- Fill out the module 1 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users) to help us continually improve the Health Equity and Prevention Primer.