Central Valley Project Manager, Public Health Institute
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, we are at the forefront of research and innovations to improve the efficacy of public health statewide, nationally and internationally. PHI was distinguished as one of the top 50 “Best Non-profit Organizations to Work For” by the Non-Profit Times in a national search.
PHI is seeking an 80% FTE - full-time Project Manager for the California Adolescent Health Collaborative. This position is located in Stanislaus and Merced Counties, in California’s Central Valley.
The California Adolescent Health Collaborative (CAHC) aims to protect and improve the wellness of Bay Area and Central Valley youth by building organizational and connections, and seeding innovation through research. In partnership with youth leaders and adult allies, CAHC strengthens and transforms systems and organizations so that young people develop the knowledge, skills, and resources to transform their communities and have healthy transitions to adulthood.
The Central Valley Project Manager will be responsible for administering, monitoring and supporting the overall success of CAHC Central Valley projects, including coordinate between organizations, report grant activities ensure continuous quality improvement, monitor progress updates on projects, opportunities and accomplishments to CAHC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The CV Project Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day delivery and work flow of Healthy Relationships & Economic Pathways (H-REP) Project including:
- Manage and create program deliverables, policies, and procedures (reports, timetables, H-REP procedure manual, PowerPoint presentations etc.) Facilitate monthly meetings, including all partner meetings and individual partner meetings to ensure to ensure objectives are met and improve and streamline program delivery utilizing a standardized improvement tool for partners
- Participate in agency meetings, in-service trainings, conferences and other events to represent the program
- Prepare project reports, including collecting data and reports from partners, and submit them in a timely manner
- Support and monitor partner data entry into nFORM
- Liason between local evaluator and program partners around program evaluation activities
- Identify, promote and support professional development opportunities for youth, including conferences, speaker’s series, and skills trainings
- Maintain communications structures to ensure all partners receive and provide essential communications in a timely manner
- Supervise Project Coordinator
- Perform other duties as assigned
The CV Project Manager will be responsible for supervising the implementation of the PARTNER Project at Livingston Community Health (LCH) including:
- Coordinate between PARTNER Project Manager and LCH staff to ensure project outcomes are meet
- Co-facilitate the implementation of patient-centered outcomes research curriculum with LCH advisory council
- BA/BS in related field or high school degree and additional 5-years of related experience. A combination of education and equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree.
- A minimum of five years of program management or leadership experience in the field of education, public health or equivalent
- Experience working across sectors, in a fast-growth, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated skills in facilitation, consulting, influencing, effective oral and written communication and presentation skills, and meeting management
- Knowledge of family and youth related resources and social services in Stanislaus and/or Merced Counties
- Valid California driver’s license & proof of auto insurance coverage
- Must be willing to travel throughout Stanislaus and Merced Counties and to Oakland on occasion
- Knowledge of evaluation methods
- Knowledge of project management software preferred but not required
This is an exempt position and the salary is commensurate with experience. PHI offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability insurance, life insurance, 403b (group retirement annuity) and partial subsidy of public transportation cost. For more information about PHI’s benefits, visit our benefits page at https://www.phi.org.
How to apply:
To apply for this position visit our Career Site at https://www.phi.jobs.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE