Quality Assurance Manager with TNDC
REPORTS TO: Director of Tenant Services
STATUS: Regular, full-time (40 hours/week)
Please apply here: TNDC JOBS
Mission: Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation (TNDC) provides affordable housing and services for low-income people in the Tenderloin and throughout San Francisco, to promote equitable access to opportunity and resources.
Established in 1981, TNDC has grown to employ more than 300 staff, to develop, own, manage and provide supportive services in 33 properties that offer deeply affordable housing for nearly 3,000 tenants, and to expand its work in community organizing and afterschool programming. TNDC is viewed as a trusted and well-organized community ally locally and a practice leader nationally. In San Francisco, TNDC envisions diverse communities where people with low incomes can fulfill their potential and meet their basic needs. In the Tenderloin, TNDC stands as a catalyst for advancing community interests and a force for expanding the choices that enhance livability, such as housing, employment, education, food, cultural activities, and open spaces.
TNDC values are: Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, Collaboration and Equity
Under the general direction of the Director of Tenant Services, the Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for working in partnership with Program Managers, the Associate Director of Supportive Housing Services and the Director of Tenant Services and Community Service to ensure compliance with all regulatory, lender, and contractual agreements, related to delivering high quality services in housing. Oversight and relationship Manager for third party services providers in housing where TNDC isn’t the primary service provider. Health Policy analyst, Oversee and provide technical support for the integrated management information system for support services and health programs. The position is full-time, exempt.
Policies and Procedures:
- Assists Program Managers and/or the Director of Tenant Services in developing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Revise policy and procedures manuals in partnership with program managers and the associated director of supportive housing services.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- National, State and local Health Care policy analyst.
- Aanalyze strategies associated with health and housing financing.
- Provide administrative and technical support for collecting client level and program level data for various reports and/ or funders and management purposes.
- Implement systems to monitor client/participant files to ensure files are maintained and services are being documented to demonstrate outcome achievement.
- Participate in administering and analyzing annual customer satisfaction surveys.
Quality Assurance and Compliance:
- Management and oversight of third party contracts for support services.
- Assist in the development of monitoring tools to demonstrate outcome achievement and ensure compliance with regulatory agreements.
- Trains staff on new and/or revised data collection protocols.
- Assist Program Managers and the Associate Director of Supportive Housing Services and site staff in preparing for monitoring/ regulatory site visits.
- Participate as necessary in all departmental monitoring site visits.
- Coaching and supervision of the Departments administrative coordinator
- Oversee research projects on behalf of the department
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and compassion for issues of homelessness, poverty, social and racial justice issues
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, simultaneously
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word
- Excellent crisis intervention skills
- Solid communication skills: verbal and written
- Coaching and supervision
- Initiative and creativity
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work with a culturally diverse, low-income population
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Social Work, Public Health, or related field
- Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Social Work, Public Health, or related field and 5 years demonstrate experience related to contract management and compliance in Social Services may substitute for a Master’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience with contract management and/ or regulatory compliance oversight
- Two years’ experience providing direct services to low-income individuals’ children and families, and/or seniors
- Knowledge of current funding resources: city, state and federal funding for services
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including: Word, Excel, and Access
- Bilingual: Spanish/English and/or Cantonese/English
- Two years demonstrated experience related to program evaluation methodologies
Please apply here: TNDC JOBS