All Children Thrive – California (ACT) is a community-led movement that transforms current systems to improve child and family well-being; connects community members with city staff and elected officials to create policies, programs, and resources; and builds networks of people and places co-designing innovative solutions and sharing their learning to help all of California’s children thrive. ACT’s priority areas are:
- Strengthening Economic Supports for Children and Families
- Promoting Healthy Child Development
- Youth Development and Civic Engagement
- Creating Protective Environments
- Access to Safe and Stable Housing
The initiative is a partnership of the UCLA Center for Healthier Children, Families and Communities, and Public Health Advocates. As part of the ACT-CA Equity Advisory Group, Prevention Institute advises ACT on the development, implementation, and evaluation of the project. For more information go to the ACT-CA website.