Our services are designed to help your organization or coalition:
- Identify and prioritize the determinants of health in your community
- Build collaboration with partners in various sectors (e.g., housing, education, transportation)
- Advance health equity through community-driven strategies and principles
- Develop comprehensive community-level prevention plans
- Advance policy and systems change in support of health, safety, and wellbeing
- Generate momentum for health equity and racial justice
- Implement the core elements of a system of prevention
Training & Presentations
Prevention Institute has trained thousands of professionals and practitioners in cutting-edge prevention research and practice. Our interactive trainings and presentations build excitement about the potential of primary prevention to save lives, reduce costs, promote equity, and reduce the incidence of disease, violence, and injury.
Request one of our trainings here.
Strategy Development and Technical Assistance
Prevention Institute provides short- or long-term assistance to help communities design and implement comprehensive, multidisciplinary prevention and equity strategies and solutions. We work with organizations and agencies to identify goals, objectives, and potential partners based on their strengths and assets. Then we provide the appropriate level of assistance, whether it be coaching, facilitation, training, strategic guidance, or other types of support.
Policy Research & Analysis
Prevention Institute provides research, analysis, synthesis, and writing services that help advance prevention and equity. Our approach integrates evidence-based research and best practices emerging from the field. Our work reveals innovative strategies and promotes new ways of thinking about health and safety.
For more information, email email@example.com.