Module 5: Enhancing Effective Partnerships for Health Equity
Enhancing Effective Partnerships for Health Equity explores the power of partnerships for improving equity. It introduces the Eight Steps to Coalition Building, which can be used to develop a successful collaborative health equity effort.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Discuss the eight steps to effective coalition building;
- Assess the opportunities for equity at each step; and
- Identify potential barriers and helpful tools.
How to get started:
- Complete the module at your own pace.
- To begin, click to watch the video below.
- Download the transcription for module 5 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation.
After completing the Module:
- Click the "Next Module" button to continue in order, or return to the HEPP homepage to select any module
- Explore the Health Equity and Prevention Resources and equity-related efforts across the country
- Fill out the module 5 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users)
- Learn about the history of the HEPP tool: Methodology and Project Advisors
Prevention Institute Tools are free to use. We also provide Services to help you use our tools and to advance healthy, safe, equitable communities.