Module 7: Good Health Counts: Measuring and Evaluating Health Equity
Module 7 is the final module in this series. It builds upon previous modules to describe how community health indicators can be used in community assessments to improve health and safety outcomes and reduce inequities.
Duration: 19 minutes
- Understand why community health indicators, indicator reports, and report cards are valuable tools to improve health equity
- Identify elements of successful community health indicator efforts
How to get started:
- omplete the module at your own pace.
- To begin, click to watch the video below.
- Download the transcription for module 7 to use as a guide as you go through the presentation.
After completing the Module:
Click the "Next Module" button to continue in order, or return to the HEPP homepage to select any module
- Explore the Health Equity and Prevention Resources and equity-related efforts across the country
- Fill out the module 7 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users)
- Learn about the history of the HEPP tool: Methodology and Project Advisors
Prevention Institute Tools are free to use. We also provide Services to help you use our tools and to advance healthy, safe, equitable communities.