MODULE 2: Take Two Steps to Prevention
Module 2 introduces the Two Steps to Prevention framework and the Trajectory of Health Inequities. It illustrates how inequities are created, and where prevention efforts are most effective.
Duration: 16 minutes
- Discuss the Two Steps to Prevention framework
- Identify the elements in the Trajectory of Health Inequities
- Use the Two Steps to Prevention framework to move from a focus on services to the environment, and address the reasons why people are sick or injured in the first place
How to get started:
- Complete the module at your own pace.
- To begin, click watch the video below. You can pause or rewind as you go.
- Use the written transcription for module 2 as a guide to the presentation.
After completing the Module:
- Click the "Next Module" button to continue in order, or return to the HEPP homepage to select any module - you may move through the modules in any order, at your own in
- Explore the related Health Equity and Prevention Resources
- Complete the module 2 evaluation via Survey Monkey (for non-CHES users)
- Learn about the history of the HEPP tool: Methodology and Project Advisors
Prevention Institute Tools are free to use. We also provide Services to help you use our tools and to advance healthy, safe, equitable communities.